copy ceilling, walls to other project and computer parameter

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, coleagues, please explain to me - are here posibilieties to take all ceilling or floor walls with all beam, plates and store them to other project?
    I did a mistake walls were prepared in one version of project, ceilling did in other, because working with very big project 3 floors hotel (total area 926 m2) and my computers work in 100 percents capacity and of course I am get in a fuddle...
    Second question what would be solution to have very strong/high-capacity computer and what must be all its parameters?
    In this moment I am working with two computers:
    old one windows XP home edition Service pack 3, 32 bit, processor Intel Pentium (R) 4CPU 280 GHZ, RAM 2,80 GHz, 2,75 GB;
    new - Windows 7 Profesional Service Pack 1, 64 bit, processor INTEL (R) Core (TM) i5-2435M 2,40 GHz, RAM 8 GB.
    But one way with both of them to work with so big projects are very hard.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a possibility with an optional function. This is a building library which allows to save floors of a building and import them in another building.

The new computer is very good. The biggest problem will be the available memory. As our program still is a 32 bit program it will get just about 2GB from the operating system. So 8GB are enough.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Vilmantas,

in newer versions, I have a function named "building library". I don't know, whether it is already available in v6?
    My idea would be, to devide your building into 3 positions: walls and ceiling for each floor, so you have 3 buildings, which you can build separately, and join them together when they are finished. If they are still too big, I would look for a good cutting place, and make 6 positions.

In v6 it should already be possible to export activated beams with dicam 1-1-6 and import these beams with 1-1-7. Notice, that it is not possible to export/import walls and ceilings, but only beams. Probably after import, you have to change building MOS. I know, this feature is available in v7, which is the oldest on my pc.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If I remember correctly we had this function since version 7, in version 6 it was planned but could not realize it. In all cases this is an optional function and not available for everybody.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!