Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi Peter,

I design these curves mostly with extrusion. Design the brace in the wall or truss modul with auxiliary geometry. Than design points in wall design 02-2-03 (distribute on arc). Extrude in Dicam the piece and done.

Gruss Mammut

• if you want to remove the segments of the curve you can do this in object info. change the angle setting to 90. cant remember the exact description of this setting of the top of my head but I'm sure you will find it! 8O

• I created a knee brace by doing a cut with intersecting volume. I made a large cylinder and set the segments to 32 and then opened the knee brace object and softened the edges to 90.

See attached picture.

• You could increase the number of segments to get a smoother line.
    Or extrude as mentioned before.
    The extrusion method would most likely give you a very smooth line.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!