.dwg to dxf - where is text in Dietrichs?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I got a .dwg file that I am supposed to use in a drawing. This .dwg was a bit strange because with "zoom all" in model space, the drawing was almost just a dot. I tried to erase big areas around it, in case there should be a point or small line somewhere. But with no success.

Then I printed the layout drawing to PDF, converted this to dxf, scaled it to 1:1 and saved it as .dxf. (Ark 1). I also tried to explode all and save it as another dxf (Ark 2). I also tried to save both variants as dxf 2000 variants.

The PDF and the dxf's are fine and contains the original text. But when I want to import these dxf into D-Cad 2D, then this text is not there.

I could perhaps write the text, but I am quite sure I am not allowed to change anything on the original drawing.

How to get everything with me to the Dietrichs drawing program? Or is it simply not possible?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Perhaps not. But remember that I am still on version 7.3. So that .dwg import works in newer versions, is something I cannot use to anything.... :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't understand, why you convert dwg into pdf, and then into dxf?
    The normal way is, to open dwg in a cad-software, and store it as dxf.

I tried to import a dxf with lines and text into D-Cad V7, and it seems, as if it is not able to read text.

There are 2 ways to get your plan finished:
    Store your pdf as a picture (*.png), and import it to the plan, or
    load the dwg/dxf into your acad, explode the text (perhaps multiple), until all text is converted into millions of lines, store it as dxf, and import it into d-cad.

• Hi.

Oh - ok. The reason why I first made a PDF, is because the model space in the original .dwg, is very strange. Strange in that way that if I use the command zoom - all, then the actual drawing almost vanish - I can barely see it as a dot. I tried to erase the big areas around it, in case there was a point or a line somewhere. But with no success. Therefore I went to the layout, made a PDF print and converted that PDF print to dxf - in order to get somewhere at least.

Ok - I can try to explode the text. I tried to explode all items on the drawing before. What do you mean with "explode the text multiple". Do you mean that I should do it not just once, but several times?

• Ok - I succeeded to import it with the text, but there are other things, that doesn't import, some circles and some hatches.

Maybe I'll have to import it as a image file and add my drawing on top of that. Not the best and most accurate - but maybe it have to be ok. I will see.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!