Transfer Processes

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

This dialogue box allows you to filter the objects which should get the process with recalculation (3-1-9). In some situations the volume which transfers the processes can have contact with several other volumes but not all of them should get the process. This dialogue box allows to define a filter which transfers the process only to the volumes defined in the filter.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• This is where I'm stuck. I can't just click on the beam; I want to transfer the process onto? And ignore the dialog. I tried this, and doing 3-1-9 nothing happens to the beam which I transferred the process onto.

Kayaker

• Hi Kayaker,

this works a little bit different. First you have to transfer the process to an auxiliary beam or another volume. Like Jo described the filter allows here to choice the right volumes which should get the process. In a 2nd step you have to copy the volume with the process (it is now a process type 4) to all beams where you need the process. With reprocess the program calculates now the all new processes on the selected beams. They become a process type 5.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!