View directions.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I was making a new project, with concrete sandwich walls and I was wondering, what if one would want to have the view direction as the inside of the outside walls. But when I tried to change view direction, the outside plate became inside and vice verca. And I also tried all combinations (I think) of wall input directions and right-left / left/right input directions. But nothing seemed to give that the view direction would be inside.

I was thinking maybe, I would need to define my wall properties for such a project, so that I change the order of layers. I haven't tried this - do you think that is the only solution??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no reason to have the view direction from inside and we recommend to keep the view direction from outside.
    If you change the view direction (which is possible) you have to change the order of the layers (this is logical).

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Yes, there is a reason. They cast the concrete sandwich elements, with the outside plate down in the form and they want the wall element numbers to show to the inside of these elements. As far as I remember wall names are put on the drawings, on the view side.

It is not difficult of course to just move these names to the inside and to make wall drawings seen from back side. But the other would be a little more easier.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!