Strange measurements in D-Cad.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I have experienced this quite a few times, but never really understood why. Before I have not seen it (I think) on drawings that I have made my self, but on drawings imported from architect dwg files and such that perhaps was not in correct scale.

But here the drawing scale is 100, but what I measure and what I measure ;) is not the same, a factor 25 something wrong.

How I made this drawing: I had a similar drawing on A3 landscape in scale 1:200 - but I wanted to "zoom in" and have the drawing in 1:100. So I made a new drawing, with A3 portrait, scale 1:100 and copied parts of the first drawing to this new drawing.

How to fix this??

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/Thorvald73/Building%20construction/Measurementsproblem.jpg]

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Before I try to understand completely what you say, I'll ask: What units??

First I imported the dxf into the other drawing, scaled it correctly acc. to what drawing scale it was originally. There no problems. Then I copied part of that D-Cad drawing to another drawing, with another scale.

• How to fix this so the drawing scale and measurements is correct??? I don't understand why it works on the one drawing and then not work on the other I copy parts of the drawing to. The units settings in D-Cad is millimeter. When I make a new drawing, there is no possibility to choose anything about units.

• Oh strange - now I just saw it. I wanted to check something else - right clicked on the measurement to see properties and saw that it is in inch. But why ot suddenly is comming in inch????

• Offizieller Beitrag

Every cad software knows the units (mm, cm, m, inch...), and saves it in the drawing. Dxf format is not able to read these units. There are only values, without units. Therefore you are responsible for the correct scale, when you import or open dxf files in your cad software. Some cad programs interpret dxf drawings in inch by default, other programs do it in meter by default.

• Ok I see. It seems like it was not the scale that was the problem, but the dimension settings for the drawing. That was in inch - don't know if that is default by Dietrich's, when you create a new drawing - but it could be the reason. I not often make new drawings that I need to make measurements on - I copy existing drawings, delete the content and make the new drawing...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!