To delete "old" center of gravity points??

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

Just wondering - is it possible in wall design or somewhere else to delete all previous center of gravity points and start on a fresh??

I think - but I am not sure, that is I check the weight of inside and outside layer of concrete sandwich elements in D-Cam in Object info, this creates points if gravity for each of these layers? But then when I am ready with the project, I would like in wall design to create center of gravity for all walls and for the complete wall. But then, there will be several points. So thinking if it would be possible to "clean the board" at that point??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Well - maybe not necessary, but it can be a little confusing to look at 3 or more center of gravity points on the wall, because I use the wall center of gravity to place the lifting inserts after. So it would be nice to be able to "clear the board" first, before I calculate all walls center of gravity.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The gravity center of a single volume is deleted automatically when the volume is changed. In this case it would be enough to change the color. Changing the color does not really have a meaning for the gravity center but the program realizes this as changing of the volume.

Anyway, the gravity center have the color of the volumes and the gravity center of the wall is blue. With this it should be possible to see the gravity center of the wall beside the gravity center of the single volumes.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Yes, I am aware that center of gravity for wall has another color than the other center of gravity. It is mostly a conveniance question. But with what you say, I could in princip just select all concrete in D-cam, change color to something else and then change color back to concrete. That wouldn't take long time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!