Steps for project / change project number & location?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I have a system with project numbers for the projects "that goes real". In many cases it can be convenient to create a temporary project, maybe to make some drawings for an offer or to make a case study for a possible project. But this temporary project should have another project number system than the "real projects". But then maybe the customer accepts the offer and the project and then I would need to upgrade this project from "other projects" to a actual project. So for example project number for the temporary project is 14V01, but when upgraded to actual project, it should have number 14002.
    Is that possible, or is it better to continue with the project number 14V01??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can copy the content of the project 14V01 to the empty project 14002. If that is done you can delete the project 14V01 or keep it as memory for your offer.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Ok - simply copy the content from one folder to another, when I have created the project 14002. But I assume that I will have to change the file names (for example plf drawings, positions etc.) from 14V01 to 14002 - but that is also possible.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!