Logic block insertion

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello Dietrich's Gurus.

Question 1 What does the room box in function 1-7-1 do? How does one make it function as intended? I see in Wall Properties interior & exterior room limits but don't understand how to use them?

Curious about this feature. Seems it could be helpful on the architectural side.

Question 2. What causes my logic blocks to be inserted above the floor?
    png attached.

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The room box shows the room information when you used the optional functions of the menu 5 to define rooms.

The problem with the logic blocks is strange. There must be a coordinate system with a "wrong" height but without the position I cannot say more.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Thanks Joachim.

I am modeling the topography of the site using ceilings. This is what appears to be causing my problem. I deleted the ceilings and the logic blocks are inserted at the correct elevation.

Any suggestion on how to either model my topography or how to insert logic blocks at desired elevation?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Activate the panels of the ceilings in DICAM and select the function 2-08 object information. Change all activated volumes.
    In the dialogue box select another item number and select your texture. Now close with Ok.
    Then attach the volumes to another Building MOS (6-4). I would use the D-CAM: Free Design.
    In this moment you should have a copy of the volumes in the DICAM MOS and you can delete the ceilings without losing the panels.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!