Dietrich's 7.02 on Windows 8.1

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello once again, after reinstalling dietrich's software to new PC, i got error mesage telling me that "Hardlock not found. Number: xxxxx" but hardlock is connected properly and pc recognizes it.
    question is how to overcome this problem?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think this will be a problem with the hardlock driver.

- Please close our software and pull off the hardlock.
    - Uninstall all Hardlock drivers with the name 'Sentinell' or 'SafeNet'.
    - Then restart the computer.
    - Now download the file: https://file.dietrichs.com/ex/data/public/7776c9.php
    - Install this file.
    - Please restart the computer again
    - Attach the Hardlock and try again.

• Thanks Joachim for you helpful reply. Now everything seems to be fine, but I’m occasionally having *.bmp error’s, which are in German language saying something like:
    "Datei nicht gefunden in der gepackten Datei: msergkod.bmp"

There are few such kind error’s. Those xxxxx*.bmp files seems to be missing and I don't know where they should be, and from where I can get them.
    Any ideas?

p.s. program is running but those errors annoys me.

• Other I cant insert. Here is message text: Datei nicht gefunden in der gepakten Datei: csbedrch.bmp

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

This means that there is missing the image for an icon. The name of the image is given in the message.
    In version 7 the icons were zipped and not available as single file. After version 7 (with version 8) we changed our icon system and so I cannot give you other files.

• Hi, we don't communicating well. Lets starting discussion from beginning:
    we had worked with windows xp from 2006 till now plus we have Dietrichs 6.01 and 7.02 plus we preparing details with Krusimatic G1. All theses programs are worked well. But now we decided to change engineering computers to new (with Windows 8.1 pro). We install everything what we need and everything works ok - exept Dietrichs. Program in a lot new steps shows theses messages. What we must to do to repair that? We tried to install few times on a different computers, but everything looks same (before we install dietrichs 6.02 on laptop with windows 7 and everything worked well).

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

You say, your version runs with older windows, so I think, there are no files missing. I guess, that they cannot be unpacked, because the unpack tool (dgz.exe) has got no permission to do it's work. Win 8 has probably more safety barriers than former versions.

So, please try this:

Zitat von Der_Planer

If it still doesn't work, try to give admin rights to DHP\ABB\Language\dgz.exe (rightclick, properties...)

• Offizieller Beitrag

The idea from Planer sounds good. I also think that we have a permission problem with Windows 8. In this case you should not see any icon image.
    Perhaps it would be good if you give admin rights to the whole Dietrichs directory.

• You know - I am tried yesterday, but unsunccesful...

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is a subdirectory WINDAT.
    Does this directory contain the file DGZ.DLL?
    (Perhaps the extension is not shown on your computer, depends on the Windows settings)

• All theses message problems we solved with turned of AntiVirus software. now tried to work and find other problems - Project data dont recognized key and second after our working with Dietrichs, I am get message: dicmain has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. plus dissapeared project.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!