A problem with our project file

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi,

We have recently had a problem on our server, which has required a new server build from a back up file. This means that all our Dietrich projects have the same modified date & time.

This seems to be causing a problem with us opening projects as the software thinks they are all in use and is asking for us to`unlock position`- we have around 3500+ projects so this is taking some time!

I seem to recall that there is a file which Dietrich's writes to to store this information.

Is it possible to delete that file to avoid the problem above, and the software will create a new one?

If that is correct, what is that file called?

Kind regards,

Lee.

[ Insert Funny Sig Here ]

• Offizieller Beitrag

The information, whether a project is in use, is written to a file named "Projekt.pv9" within the project folder. As soon as you close the projekt, this file will be deleted automatically. In my opinion, it should not matter, if you delete these files manually, while the projects are definately not open.

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

• Zitat von Der_Planer

The information, whether a project is in use, is written to a file named "Projekt.pv9" within the project folder. As soon as you close the projekt, this file will be deleted automatically. In my opinion, it should not matter, if you delete these files manually, while the projects are definately not open.

OK, thank you I will give that a try.

[ Insert Funny Sig Here ]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!