Soften Edges

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I have a question when soften edges in object info I really don’t notice any changes between 90 and 180. For example, if I select yes show edges and enter soften edges 135, I notice no difference. I’m I missing something?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Kayaker,

I try to explain that and attach an example.
    The angle for soft edges only works in OpenGl.
    The angle for the soft edges only changes something if the inner angle of two faces (measured inside the material) is bigger than the entered angle. In this case the black line disappears and the edge is shown soft.

In the attached position are two beams:
    The left one got an angle of 90° and all faces have an inner angle of 90°. So nothing happens, all lines are visible.
    The right one got an angle of 134°. I cutted off one edge with 45° and the other one with 40°. At the 45° cut both lines disappear and the edges are softened (faces have 135°). At the 40° edge one line disappears (faces have 140°) and the other line is visible (faces have 130°).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!