3D OpenGL Dietrichs 3D model viewer?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I am not sure if I have asked about this before. But does Dietrichs have a stand alone viewer, that makes it possible for - let's say a customer - to view my 3D model in the same kind of Open GL view, that is integrated in the design program? And then the next question could be - how to share the 3D model to such a viewer?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Every version of Dietrich's progam runs in demo mode, unless you add the individual dongle in connection with your client data to the PC.
    In demo mode you can open every building, and you can do nearly anything with it, except saving or printing or generate material lists...

Using the program in demo mode might be not so easy without taking some lessons. Therefore I rather use the SketchUp export, which will show the model with the original textures, very similar to what we see in the program.

There are some more export options, ifc, SAT, 3d-dxf, vrml...
    From 3d-dxf I made 3d-pdf, and shared them a lot. But since I have Sketchup export, I prefer only this.

• Aha - ok - I didn't think about that possibility. I don't have any export modules installed in my (old fashioned) version of the program. But for this exact purpose, I think it would be quite ok to install the program on their computer and share projects with them and let them view the 3D models in the demo mode. Can they from the OpenGL mode save images?

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von Thorvald

... in the demo mode. Can they from the OpenGL mode save images?

I don't know, but you can try it by yourself, starting the program without dongle.
    If it works, it's okay, and if not, a simple screenshot is also possible in OpenGL.

• Yes, that's true. I often use simple screen shots, if the quality does not need to be for publishing. And yes - high res save, seems to work without dongle - nice! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!