Viewing in floor Plan

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• In floor plan , I have single story building, I split the walls to produce knee-walls with walls above. I'm looking for a way to show merely the framing of the knee-wall framing in "plan view." I cannot seem to find a setting that allows me to show just what I want.

Kayaker

• I don't understand the request completely. But I am also not sure what a knee-wall framing is. Ok - google search gave me an idea of what the knee-wall is. But knee-walls with walls above?

If I am not totally mistaken, you have the 1 storey of the house. Then I would make a 2nd storey above the ceiling, to make the knee-walls, just like any other inside walls and the roof above. Then these knee-walls appears like any other wall design.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Splitting walls is usefull in some single cases but not a good idea if it is for a whole floor. in this case it would better to use an own floor for these walls.

But perhaps we missunderstood your problem and an image or the position would help us.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am still not sure if I understand you correctly.
    In the floor plan there is a value which defines the height in which the floor is cut for the view (first sub dialogue, right side, last value).
    Beside the floor selection you can select if a section view should be shown.
    Is that what you are looking for?

• Zitat von Joachim Neumann

I am still not sure if I understand you correctly.
    In the floor plan there is a value which defines the height in which the floor is cut for the view (first sub dialogue, right side, last value).
    Beside the floor selection you can select if a section view should be shown.
    Is that what you are looking for?

Thanks,

What is the keyboard short cut for (first sub dialogue, right side, last value).

Kayaker

• Offizieller Beitrag

Function:1-01-4 floor plan
    Inside the dialogue box: Representation / labeling
    In this part of the dialogue box field: Section height above floor level (right side, last value)

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!