Textures for CLT elements?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

Does there exist textures, that I perhaps could use as user textures, for CLT elements? Because of the cross lamination of the wood boards, I assume that the texture - somehow, I don't know how - should be 3-dimensional: Surface with horizontal boards, and top/bottom and side sections. And then again especially the sections would be different, depending on, if the CLT elements are 3, 5, 7 layers etc.

I could of course build the CLT elements manually in the wall / ceiling designs - but it would of course take a bit longer time than if I could use a "panel" material. And the 3D model would also be a bit heavier. I could also build 1 CLT element manually and then make texture pictures from that - but I don't know how to make the 3-dimensional texture (if that is even possible).

Another possibilty again, would be to make 1 big CLT panel, in different thicknesses and save it in wall macro and then just cut it to the single wall size, and cut the windows / doors out. Only thing is that ceiling design doesn't have a "ceiling macro" (in my version - do you have in the new versions?). But a work-around for that could be to make a wall, put the ceiling board here, and then in building MOS, change the position of the panel to that ceiling.

Lots of work around possibilities :grinning_squinting_face: - but again, it would be faster if there was the CLT panel textures.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi again. :grinning_squinting_face:

So - what do you think - what would be the better way, if I was to make a CLT project in Dietrichs, with my present version of Dietrichs??

• Offizieller Beitrag

CLT is no problem with our software. The version 7 is very old and I don't remember what we changed since then but CLT should also be possible with this version.
    I will attache you twi textures which will help you.

• Hi.

I see - but then - how to make the 3-dimensional texture. I am not sure if I have ever done that before - only 2D textures. And also - your surface is a little more rough than the real world. But could be great, for illustrational purpose. Below a picture of my samples of CLT. Ok maybe not now, because I would need to work a little more, to get these pictures up.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!