Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi

Me again.
    Question about creating smarttags. Is there any manual or somethin else to get more information about smarttags.Dietrichs manuals I have, but it is not enough. :question_mark:

• Sorry, none that I have seen. I basically taught myself - with a lot of trial and error and help from the guys in Munich.

It's actually quite logical and not too dificult once you've got the hang of it.

The best thing to do is try to write a test one, for a very simple combination of processes (which you might not actually need) just to get the feel for how they are structured.

Then move on to more complicated things.

HTH

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hy Rob,

i think it would be good if you could write something about the smarttags. For example how to start with them.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hello

Thanks, but some easier smarttags I have already made. Problem is how to connect e.g. two beams with one act, like there are end-to-end jointings?

Holger

• Hi Holger,

it is only possible to create processes on one beam in one step if you use smartTags! If you want to connect two beams using smartTags you will need to create one smartTag for the male beam and one smartTag for the female beam.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Joachim

If I get some time - a big if!!! - I will certainly try an put something together. Do you mean something for the help files - or a tutorial maybe??

Perhaps there could be a place on the forum to upload pdf tutorials - or even movies (not that I know how to do them!).

Holgerbremen,

I too would like to know a bit more about the 'unknown process' - over to you Jens.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi Holger,

The parameters that you enter in "unknown process" are directly passed through to the machine (without using Dimas to alter them).
    To be able to enter an "unknown process" that makes sense on the machine, you have to enter the correct parameters, as they are in the "bvn" files.

Jens Krause

• OK, thanks
    Next question:
    If I must create tenon&mortise, but someone else have made drawings in autocad, Is there any chance to create this connection from point to point (because offsets are different) or i have to measure every single time how big offsets I have in current drawing?

Holger

• Hi Holger,

if I got you right you want to enter the parameters of a tenon, e.g. the offsets A1 and A2 by picking points of the assisting geometry!(?)

When you are in the dialogue-box "tenon" and you want to measure a value in the assisting geometry, you can click on the measuring button top right of the dialogue box. Select "measure", "point + point" and "transfer" the value to the clipboard. Back in the dialogue box you can highlight the desired value, right click and select "insert".

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!