Material database program is not working.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Well - as you saw in the other thread "To re-install computer - and Dietrich's.", I know figured out how to make the program work. But as before, I still don't have access to the material database. I assume that is the "Project Data Program" (menu 4-1 in the main Dietrich's program window). But that triggers this error:

Project data program, 25-01 2023.jpg

I actually do have the patch, but it doesn't help anything. I am wondering if that farpoint patch is too old - it is dated 07-06 2004. Could that be why - and would it be possible to run a newer patch?? (And where to find that newer patch?). Also the mentioned file does exist in the WINEXE directory - and that is dated 07-12 2007.

Anyone - some ideas?

The most important is of course that the main Dietrich's program works now - if would just be nice if also the material database program also worked - if I could get access to it again. :)

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• I have a file named "fpSpru70.ocx" in my winexe folder, which belongs to the FarPoint software. But I don't know, if it is enough, to copy it in.

It is from 29.06.2006.

Do you have this file after installing FarPoint.exe?

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!