Saving a shop drawing template

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Okay so now I am feeling all cool and I decide that I really want to take control of the shop drawings and make my own template. I set all my layers and enter a logo, and set up my diminsion styles and text styles and save my position as a template. No problem! I go to make a single beam drawing and select the new template drawing that I have made, and continue. I keep getting a message that say the template dose not have any valid viewport availiable. I have tried erasing all the view ports and still I still get the same message. I wanted to open the default template to save as a new template, but I dont know where to find it. All I want for Christmas is a shop drawing template.
    Help and comments always welcome!
    R.Hill

Rochelle Hill

Burlington, WA. USA. 360.941.7976 - rhill225@msn.com

Dietrich's User since 2006

36 years of design experience:

Specializing In Modular, Off-Site, Pre-fab, Design for Manufacturing, BIM, Digital Twin, CAD/CAM

• Offizieller Beitrag

What you need is a viewport without scale. If you do not have a viewport you must enter one. But I think you have a viewport because you did enter layers and the layers belong to a viewport. The scale can be changed with 7-1. It should be 0.000.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Good advice once again Joe!

After I set the view port scale to 0 everything came into the template just fine. I setup the layers and now my text and objects come in on those wounderful colors that you so like. :grinning_squinting_face: The key is to re-save the template after you have made any changes. I forgot this step and sat scratching my head for a moment woundering what happened to my template. Now I will try to understand what information I can tell Dietrich to put on the shop drawings.

Thanks Again Joe!

R.Hill

Rochelle Hill

Burlington, WA. USA. 360.941.7976 - rhill225@msn.com

Dietrich's User since 2006

36 years of design experience:

Specializing In Modular, Off-Site, Pre-fab, Design for Manufacturing, BIM, Digital Twin, CAD/CAM

• I usually make my templates with the title box in another view port so that it doesn't rescale when you change your main drawing scale.
    Hopefully you've done that.
    As for auto insertion, there is quite a list of things that the program can insert into your title box for you so you don't have to add them each time.
    I have typed them into a word doc for easy reading, and understanding.
    If this is something you'd like to do (auto insert into title box) I can post the list and give you some suggestions of how to make it work.
    Just let me know.
    Happy Holidays....

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!