curves on 2 sides

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I am trying to set a curve on a horizontal piece....setting a smart tag on the bottom chord is fine...but I also want to set one on the top chord as well. The smart tags won't let me do this. I also have tried to do it manually in the wall module although this does not seem to work for curves...???

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Eric,

I do not understand, in which part of program you are trying, and what shall be the result?

There are no curves available in the program; you can only use straight lines or circle lines (or part of it). In Dicam full version you can create them wherever you want, but not in light version.

• I started by trying in D-CAM and the smart-tag won't let me insert a curve on the top...only the bottom. Afterwards I also tried in wall design to set (6) process, (3) cuts, (1) cut-off on a curved assymetric line, but it would not recognize the curved line.

• Hi Eric,

if you want to create the back curve just for visualization (you cannot transfer this process to the machine), do the following steps:

-Create the curve at the bottom of the beam.
    -Make a copy of the beam and move it up by the width of later "curved beam"
    -Then use the function "2-7-1 Intersect", the copy is the "hard beam", the original is the "soft beam"
    -Delete the copy of the beam

Best regards,

Jens

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!