problems with settings

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi, friends,
    please explain me why I am losing my settings (beam dimensions and other) in all part of Dietrichs 5.04? And this happends very offen and in all our computers???
    Can I change company info (adress) which is showing on top of drawings?
    Maybe someone can explain how to use static program (tutoral information).
    Vilmantas

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

You cannot change the adress on top of the plans. If you need some changings please mail to our hotline.

Loosing your settings: Is it possible that you have set the path %WINVOR% to a directory in the net and everybody of your company is writing to the same directory?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hello, Joachim,
    what do you mean? Using one network for all company for saving data? No we using individual computers with memory in each of them. Example of Settings we missing I show in attach file.
    And how with static program?

Edit: I replaced the 1,22 MB pdf with 3 pictures, together 145 kB. (Der_Planer)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you sometime use the function 1-6?. In this case you did not have entered your settings of the shown dialogbox when you did save the hole settings with 1-6. I have no other idea.

To static program I cannot say anything. I do not know anything about it.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi Vilmantas,

we have had customers with the same problem (loosing settings). It was caused by the virus protection system these customers used. In most of the cases, it was the free version of "Antivir" or "Avira" that caused the problem. You can test it by temporarily de-activating your Virus protection system and checking if the error still occurs.
    In commercial Anti Virus System you can edit a "Whitelist" of files that may be changed by programs. If you enter the "*.vor" files in this whitelist, the problem should be solved.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!