turning on and off imported pictures and viewports

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello all,

is it possible to make an imported picture part of a layer, so that it can be turned on and off?

also, is it possible to turn viewports (windows) on and off?

cheers,

i like building pianos

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello jorge,

both things are not possible. What do you want to do?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi Joachim,

as per my previous topic, I wanted to include all the different watermarks in my templates and be able to turn them on and off, rather than having to read them, then erase them, then read a different watermark, etc...

As per turning windows on and off I would have found it very practical for superimposing drawings such as different floors from the same building when only working on plan cad.

I am aware this is possible with a few extra steps using a different layer and saving and reading a floor from the library. Just wondering if it was possible to streamline the process...

cheers,

i like building pianos

• Hi, regarding to Your previous topic, about watermarks. I am tried that problem to go out with so simply thing - using printers possibilietys to put on watermar in printing moment. Do You know about that?

• Thank you Vilmantas,

I never thought of it. Yes, my watermark dilemma when using Dietrich's can be solved by including it at printing time with the printer software.

cheers,

i like building pianos

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!