Smart tag editor issue

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi guys,

I am having some problems creating a smart tag.

I have a complicated equation that the editor is struggling with. If I put the result of the eqation in to the smart tag, I get the correct grooves. but then the smart tag is not flexible for all roof pitches.

When I enter the equation the smart tag puts in the grooves but it puts them in at the end of the beam, and not even near the X referance point that I am choosing. "at point".

The problem isn't the basic equation, its more like the smart tag isnt seeing the eqation at all and is confused and putting the two grooves in at the "position end".

If somone wanted to have a look I'd be gratful. you can email me with any questions at

lui(at)welshoakframe.com

regards

lui

• Zitat von Der_Planer

There seems to be a bug in the smart tag editor.
    In your example, you defined value V3 as a fix value with 60 mm.
    This value will not be calculated as 60 mm, but as (-X), if you try to set the smart tag "at point".

Thanks Der Planner, but I didn't use this value in the end. I was going to make it very flexible in the begining and make it work with any size rafter.

I'll delete it and also try Jens option as well.

regards

Lui

• Thanks Jens, I suspected that it was somthing silly that I'd missed, I'd realised that I needed to put the roof pitch values in brackets but missed the mm.

Once again the forum answaers the question.

Thanks all for the quick response.

lui

• Hi Der Planner,

Your quite right, Thanks for the file I'll take a look at it.

I have now managed to get it to work via Jens suggestion.

The smart tag editor is one of the more interesting parts of the dietrich software. You can spend hours on it sometimes with what looks like no result, but then the next day it can all become clear and a different approach reveals results.

Thanks again

lui

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!