To get a list of elements.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi Thorvald,

do you want to combine all elements, e.g. beams, boards, metal connectors etc. for each wall? If yes, there is a function especially for that: Project data "2-6 Single piece list". But the function has not been tested properly yet. If you are interested, please contact your salesman to get a test license.

Best regards,

Jens Krause
    Dietrich's AG

Jens Krause

• No, that is not what I meant. I meant if it is possible to take out a list of elements and the names that was given in the program. And this element could even be with the length and height / width of the elements.

Probably this would be possible more or less right away with wall elements. Except I am not 100% sure, because I am not using the wall numbers, but the names that you can assign to the walls.

But we would probably need more (or like to do more) than the program can do for the moment.

We are making lists of all our elements: Wooden wall elements, concrete wall elements, hollow core and massive slabs, single steel beams and columns, wooden roof elements etc., etc.

But as for now roof elements are not made as elements - eh I mean the model for the roof is made as one, and then when making production drawings we select the parts that are into that element in D-cam and make drawings from that. The same with ceilings.

I think I would like the following these to be possible if not already possible:
    - Each wall element can be assigned with a name, both wooden walls and concrete walls. (This is possible).
    - Each hollow core slab can be assigned with a element name. (Not possible).
    - Each part (element) of a wooden ceiling can be assigned with a element name. (Not possible).
    - To select parts in D-cam, and tell the program, that this is one element, with this name. This could be elements in roof, in ceiling, steel parts or other parts that together makes an element. (Not possible).
    - For these parts / elements Dietrichs should then be able to make lists, with these elements, listed after element names, wooden or concrete elements, the size of element, the weight of the element, and for concrete elements the volume of concrete that goes into the element - and from that volume the weight of element, with reference to say 2,45 tons pr. m3. (This could of course be assigned in material database by the user, because there are different types of concrete).

I hope you get the idea, of what I think would be nice to have as possibilities in the program.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi Thorvald,

an "element list" is on the wish list and will be realised in one of the future versions. Till then, you can help yourself by creating a new ident number in the material data base with the name e.g. "floor element". Create one extra piece per element (e.g. an extra floor beam) with this ident number. Then you can filter according to this ident number and create your list of elements. To add the extra columns etc. to this list, activate them, create an extra list and use "lists - add to existing" to unite the two lists.

Best regards,

Jens Krause

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!