Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

The drillings in the rafter can be pushed easily in the process list.
    But the other 2... I would delete them and make them new with Dicam 3-04-6 (point to point).

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

• Hi Der_ Planer,

How do I get a point thats perpendicular to the point thats currently in the plane of the two contact surfaces? Let say 4" into the tie beam so I can do a point to point drilling.

Thanks!

Kayaker

• Hi Kayaker,

I created the drillings a little different. First I laid out some assisting geometry in wall design and used D-CAM premium to copy the lines to the beam center for locating the exact position of the drillings. You can also do the same with your D-CAM premium but those that do not have premium can easily create and copy points instead. Next I used 3-04-5 & 3-04-6 to create the drillings.

Drilling Video

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Hi Kayaker,

Here is another way that I would rather use. This time I created some assisting geometry in D-CAM. Next I created the drilling using 3-04-3 just as you originally did except I only created the drilling in one location. Now I created a temporary object and transferred all the drillings to the object as a #4 process. Then I deleted the original drillings on the beams and moved the object to the correct drilling location and copied another one to the second location. Now you can save this object into the d-cam library or wall design and position it where you like and reprocess with 3-1-9. You can then delete the temporary object if needed.

Drill and Transfer Video

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Thanks guys,

Once I transfer these processes to the temporary object I like to save the object into the Wall Macro Library found in Wall Design. It just make it so easy to position the object from the Wall Marco. Just remember that you have to go to D-CAM to reprocess the beams.

Position and Reprocess Video

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!