question regarding software and modules

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, Deitrichs company!
    I want to ask you what are possibilietys of Dietrichs software at all. What special modules do you have and what they are for? How I can to know exactly what modules I have?
    I know that other softwares like yours have possibilietys to insert all materials in house model automatically and to calculate them.
    Please explain everything what you can.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Here example of your competitor:

Edit by the admin: please do not insert this kind of links.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Dietrichs has a lot of different modules, as far as I understand. Some are specialized for log-houses, some for timber frames, some for SIP's. And then there are different levels of the program including more or less smaller modules, like elementation etc. In addition there are some small modules, perhaps a lot, that can be bought as well, like stair module etc. Some of these things I think - maybe - should be included in the "start package". I understand also the reason why it is as it is - because the one man carpenter company doesn't need as much as a big factory and one factory doesn't need log-house module, because they don't build log-houses.

If you want all, you can buy all - but then the program becomes extreemely expensive.

But - I must agree with Vilmantas in, that it is impossible to know what possibilities there are and what one might find useful. You - Dietrichs - should do your self and your customers a favour and make a complete description on your website of the program, levels and all modules that are included in what levels and what can be bought separately - and prices for everything. Then the customer should be able to pick parts of the program and see what could be interesting - and see what is the total price for his choices. When one is done, it should be able to send the list of chosen items to one's salesman for a discussion about if one needs these things, for a final offer and for purchace. This will also be good for marketing because potential customers can see the great possibilities in the program and that they doesn't need to buy all from the beginning.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hello, again,
    I am want to know what modules I have - how I can get that info?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can get this information from your Dietrich's salesman and you should have a confirmation of order and an invoice with this information.

I will send you a personal message.

• Hi, Joachim,
    I would like to trouble you (second time) with question regarding „Massiv Holz Mauer“ system.
    I know that company in Romania (http://www.chrytisnatura.ro/v2/proiectare.html)
    or German company too are using Dietrichs software for that construction.
    Please explain how they are working with: they are using simple modules or do you have something for that?
    And other question no one from your company were not giving me information regarding modules, prices and etc. (I hope you remember problems).

Grateful Vilmantas

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Vilmantas,

the "Massiv Holz Mauer" users work with wall construction and DICAM and they all use a PBA from Hundegger. There is no special modul for MHM and they do not need something special because they can do everything with wall construction and DICAM.

I can again speak with Markus Brunn to speak with you but if I remember correctly he did speak with you some time ago. What is your problem with your modules?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi,
    Marcus has sent to me description about modules, but he dont sent prices and correct info in englich regarding my modules. So still now I dont know correct.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!