Import DXF - Scaling and crashing problems

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello,

I have received a DXF that I would like to import into PlanCad.

I have tried using a very small import factor, a very large import factor, and a factor of zero.

All that I can see is a cluster of the text and dimensions for the drawing, but no lines. I have tried to rescale the viewport once I have the dxf imported, but doesn't change the appearance.

In addition, I have noticed that PlanCad crashes often when I try to use "copy section" and take dxf lines from one drawing and paste them into another. I have also noticed that it crashes often when I am using 1-5-1 (Library "drawing section"). Last, it crashes often when hatching (2-01-Internal Point).

Is there something that I can do to the imported dxf's to minimize the amount of crashing?

Thanks,

dan

• Hi Daniel,
    Keep in mind that in D-CAD 2D we work in paper space and our text and dimension lines are real world size. When you get a drawing from Auto Cad sometimes it contains the whole model space with many drawings. The best thing to do is use the import factor of 0.0254 and when it suggest a scale to you choose 48 to 96 not bigger. In order to see all you have imported you have to switch to model space 7-8. From there you can copy and paste areas of the drawing to a new drawing. With 7-4 you can pan the whole model space until you have the correct area in the viewport to print.

Wil Dancey Dietrich's NA

• Thanks Jason.

I'm looking forward to feedback on these.

I have seen these files open in AutoCad, so I know that the information is there. However, I don't have AutoCad, so I can't open them on my computer.

Thanks again,

dan

• Hi Dan, Jason and Wil.

Robin Zirnhelt here. It is my .dxf file. Is there anything I can do to make it easier to Dan to import.

-I have tried making the .dxf 2000
    -I've tried making it in metric
    -I've exploded all the blocks and put everything on layer 0
    -I'm saving it with model space open

Thanks
    Robin

• Hi Robin,

Did you get the problem solved? If you can limit your model space to a certain area as Wil said and upload the file again we can try them out.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!