Seperate Icon

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Can someone help me locate the separate tool icon I would like to add it to my tool bar and cannot find it in D-Cad 2D 8.02?

Thanks!

Kayaker

• still cannot find it. When I click on add function it records for a long time and nothing happens. Not until I right click does the window come up but I think it brings me back to where I started.

Kayaker

• Offizieller Beitrag

It should not be a problem to get the icon ou are searching for. How did you try to create the icon?
    You did it this way?
    - function 1-7-3
    - Select the toolbar ou want to insert the icon
    - Click on 'edit'
    - Select function 'Add'.
    - Select the function you want to insert in the menu
    Now you should see the icon at the end of the toolbar or you should get an error message.

• Hi Joachim,

I went to 1-7-3 checked edit clicked ok and the separate Icon appeared in a new tool bar along with others.

Kayaker

• Offizieller Beitrag

In this case you did select an exsiting toolbar with the name 'edit'. This toolbar contains several icons.
    But this was not the thing I wanted to know. I wanted to know which way you tried first. If I did understand you correctly you tried to insert a single icon in an exiting toolbar. If this is what you want to have just try my example above.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi Joachim,

I followed your instructions and It will not take me to "Select the function you want to insert in the menu" The recording never stops. In 7.0, I was able to add a single additional icon to my #1 default tool bar. At one time, I did get an error message that some file could not be found but did not get a screen shot of this message and it has not come up again.

Kayaker

• Hi Kayaker,

When asked "Select the function you want to insert in the menu" you need to select what command you want an icon for by going to the command in the menu list.

Hopefully this video will clear things up for you.

Seperate Icon Video

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!