Transfer Layer settings to new Templates

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello,

I have all of my layer settings set in a template that is Letter sized. I want to take all of those settings and have them come across to a template on Tabloid paper. What is the easiest way to transfer the Layer Settings to a new template?

Thanks,

Daniel

• I use 1-5-2 and save the whole view port to the library. Now you can insert this view port with all your layers onto any paper size. You will have to use 7-1 to adjust the size of the view port to your different paper size.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Thanks for that.

Now I am using 1-2 in DCAD to import sections of the building. I want all the lines in that come in as part of these stored images to pick up their colour set and line weight from the template settings for the layers. When I right click on lines to view their properties I can see that some are getting the colour set "by layer" but that others still have colour set of "Blue, Red, etc."

How can I get all the lines imported to get their Colour set: "by layer"?

Thanks,

dan

• I don't believe that there is an option to change these settings. Hopefully Joe can explain why some of the lines come in on different layers?

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

you can change the Colour set by hand in each drawing. I think you know how to do that.
    When creating the drawing some lines get a fix color because they all belong to the same layer but have a different color then the layer. If we would create a layer for each color the list of layers would be very long.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!