Idea for Dietrichs - heat loss calculations.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.
    I just got an idea for a new Dietrichs software. Now we have Dietrichs Cad/Cam software with PlanCad and there is the Dietrichs Static software (very good idea - I hope it will develop to a truly 3D static software, with possibilities to calculate also steel and concrete - in 3D).

Next to develop could be a software that can make an more or less automatic calculation and documentation of U-values for the different structures and the total energy / heatloss calculation for the building, that is required present. This calculation is then based on the actual 3D model and based on the actual structures, amount of wood, amount of insulation etc. The user of course have to define - perhaps in the Dietrichs software - the lambda values for insulation, windows etc. - and these values could also be in the "Dietrichs Energy" software in predefined materials.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

The U-value is given since version 8.04 and there will be more Information with version 9.
    A complete energy calculation will be available soon with the modul the Planer did show you with the link above.

• Hmmm, very interesting - but this information is impossible to know, even if I would frequently check the Dietrichs homepage. Because the information given on the German version of the webpage and the English version is not the same.
    I have mentioned before that your webpage is not good enough to show what is possible with the Dietrichs software. All modules should be described perhaps with a possibility that one can more or less built his own Dietrichs software package and study what he can do with this package. Ah ok this module is not interesting for me, uncheck it, but this module seems interesting, check it and one could read in details what can be done with this module.

But ok, about the U-value and energy calculations - very interesting.

• I want to ask also: Is this U-value calculation and later energy calculation an additional module that one have to buy??

• Offizieller Beitrag

The information for this things on our website is very smal because this features are very new. The new modul for a complete energy calculation will be a new modul you have to buy und this modul is available since some few weeks.

The U-value is a feature you get with the normal update (since version 8.04). The second feature I spoke in my post above too will be available with the normal update (with coming version 9).

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!