Hatch recognizes lines in turned off layers

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Previously, I have been able to not show/turn off the hidden lines layer(4-1) and create hatched (2-01) areas using "internal point" that were not influenced by the hidden lines layer. Then after I created the hatch, I could turn on/show the hidden lines again.

With V9.02, when I turn off the hidden lines, they are still recognized by the "internal point" hatch tool. I can use the "outline" rather than the "internal point", but that takes longer.

• Kayaker,

What's the trouble?

Peter,

I cannot reproduce the error you are having. When I bring an object into 2D and turn off the "dna hidden" layer I can hatch using internal point to the correct outline. It also works correct when I draw manual lines on different layers and hatch with one of the layers turned off.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Sketch an object in D-Cam in an isometric view and bring it into 2D and you will have a "dna hidden" layer.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Jason,

That worked. Can you explain what I need to do, so I don't have to go through the same procedure next time?

Thanks!

Kayaker

• Kayaker,

I'm actually not sure what you were having trouble with nor what procedure you went through?

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• In order to bring in the DNA hidden layer you had me "Sketch an object in D-Cam in an isometric view and bring it into 2D and you will have a "dna hidden" layer."

My question is this when I start a new project will I have to do the same. Alternatively, do I save this DNA hidden layer as a new layer combination .

• The dna hidden layer is automatically created to organize the hidden lines if you use the sketch option in dcam. If you don't use the sketch option in dcam there will be no dna hidden layer when you bring the objects into 2d.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Peter,

I tried your drawing with the current version 9 and the beta version and the hatching works correctly with both versions.

I think I remember you had said you ended up doing a new installation as well so we both should have the same versions.

Maybe Wil can send you an update and see if that fixes the problem.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!