Transferring Dietrichs to new computer?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now the problem is clear. The project data program needs some components which are not installed.
    Please start the setup.exe of the CD from directory 'Holzlist'.

• I don't have the CD - but I have a copy of it on my HDD. So I will try to start setup.exe from directory holzlist. I just don't understand why it does not work now, when it did the first time I installed my computer. But I am not sure if I copied my Dietrichs program from new to old computer, before I started using the old computer, meanwhile. I don't think I did - as I thought since the program still was on the old computer and working, then why do that. But I don't know if that could be the cause.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Ok I tried that, but it still does not work. I can see in the Winexe directory that there is the fpSpru70.ocx file as mentioned in the error message.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did the setup start and run without error message?
    You should have admin rights for this setup. Perhaps you should start it with mouse right and then with the function 'start as admin'.

• Well - it runs without errors and it is very fast finished. But even if I run it as administrator it is the same. Hmmmm - what have gone wrong. Should I try to delete the Dietrichs from the C-drive and copy it from the old computer again?

• Offizieller Beitrag

No that's not the problem. It seems so as if there are missing some things. I still think that it is the setup or a part of it.
    Please install the files you are shown in the message above. Each with admin rights.

• Ok - the first problem I run into is that there is no such folder or files: on the CD: CD:\Support\Patches\Farpoint\Farpoint.exe. Not in my copy of the 7.03 CD and not in the 7.03 CD they have in Lithuania. Strange.(?)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I do not have 7.03 at the moment but a 7.02 and this one contains all those directories. Please download the following file:
    http://file.dietrichs.com/ftp/forumdl/Patches.zip

• Ok thanks. Am I supposed to install all the patches? To install only the farpoint.exe didn't work.

• No - I get the same message. It will automatically install in the right place, yes?

• Hmmm - then what to do now? The error message also talk about a file fpFlp30.ocx - what is that file?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have a virus guard? If yes, then switch it off and start the setup.exe in directory Holzlist again (as admin).

If this does not solve the problem I cannot help you. Please call our support in munich and they will have a look at your computer with teamviewer.

• I have Microsoft Security Essentials. I'll try to switch it off and and try that setup.exe again.

• Ok - I don't know if it means anything, but after installing that again, I rund construction program as administrator and then the database program from the construction program. But the desktop shortcut to the database program is not working. But maybe it doesn't matter. I don't use the database program very often, so I can run it from the construction program. At least it is running now. :)

Thank you for the help. :) Now I can install MSE again....

• Yeah - I think I understand what you mean. The Dhpzen.exe is in windat directory and the BauDaten.exe is in the winexe directory. So if I move it to the windat directory, it should work? Yes correct, now everything seems to be ok. Thanks for the help! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

No you should NOT move the Baudaten.exe into the directory WINDAT.
    You should change the properties of your desktop icon for the project data program. There you will find a working directory. Change this to WINDAT.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!