steel connectors (bolts, screws and etc.)?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi, please tell me where I can fing stell connectors (bolts, screws and etc.)?
    I am ashamed, but I never used it, I know how I can insert example anchors (in dicam 1-5-2), but here is missing bolts...

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok in this historical version the functions 3-08 did not exist.
    In this case you have to work with drillings and the library for the volumes. If you have D-CAM professional you could built a smart tag for your own.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Look at this model. It was made with D-cam version 6.

Also this one was ver. 6

These details were made with D-cam 2004

This was made with version 7, but it would have been possible with ver. 6, too.

This was made with version 8, but also no problem in ver 6.

Now, are you missing something? Anything, what should not be possible?
    Yes, you're right, really round bolts with screw thread, that's not yet easy to make in the actual version. But everthing else...

• Very nice and delicate job - respect! This is a litlle off mine question, but very nice. Can you tell me a little bit what was prinicips of these works ;) . Any way, in this moment I dont need so amazing things, I must to show anly a princips of connections.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

In D-cam, there is a function 2-1-2 to make "round" beams. This is good for making bolts. Depending of the diameter, make them with 8 or 12 edges.
    Nuts are normally made with 6 edges.
    There are functions to intersect or combine volumes (2-7-1 or 2-7-2). These functions work best, when all machine opereations are deleted from the beams. You can join a bolt and a "nut" to get a complete bolt with head. And you can intersect a bolt with a raw nut to create the nut hole, then push or copy this unit where ever you need it.

If you have the premium full version of D-cam, you can create your own bolt library with 1-5-1, and use your bolts in any project.

p.s. the bells were not made by extrusion. When I made them, I did not yet have the full version of D-cam. I made them with intersection functions, as I described before.

• In many cases if I want to show that here should be a bolt, I just make them for example in wall design. In my material database I have made some different sizes of round steel "things". - Could also be armature in concrete structures.

When input in wall design sometimes, one has to go to D-cam to rotate and or move it to correct position. I almost never use D-cam to construct objects.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!