Change height of roof construction?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I have made the roof construction with rafters of 300 mm height. Now we have decided to change roof construction to 400 mm. I could change all rafters and slanting rafters, with change section. But I have a problem with bottom plates and closure boards. I have tried "cut-off" in different ways, change section etc. But I can't get it to work. How would you do it easily and fast?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Nobody have a idea, how it could be done easily to change height of roof construction?

• Is it really true that I cannot change / edit the height of these items? Do I have to delete them and make new?

• Hehehehehe. :)

Actually I already tried this. But it doesn't work. But I just go an idea. Change the section to a smaller height and then try to change the section to a bigger height. To change the section to a smaller height, is possible. Then the angled cuts are deleted. But then I try to change to a bigger height - and that is not possible. I can also not use "cut off / general" to create the correct height.

Hmm. now I just tried to say change section to a bigger height and keep the top. I can see that not all items are changed.

So maybe I have to make a workaround. Delete the items, that doesn't want to change, keep one and cut it to the length of all roof. Then cut this long beams into the appropriate parts. That could work.

I just don't understand why change section does not work properly. But hey, work arounds are also fun. It takes a litte longer time, but one can't be lucky every time. :)

• Yes - I think something like that. You can see on the picture that beams that are too low, have a angled cut at top and bottom.

• How do I delete these cuts? (I am afraid that Der_Planner would answer something about using a matrix view, to solve it). :) But I have never learned to use that view and I normally never see a use for it. So I don't know how to use it or even how to display it. But maybe that was not what you thought about Joachim?

• I was just out for a little while. Just before your answer I tried DiCam 3-1-3. That also seemed to work. Now we will see if I can change the objects to what they should be... :)

• Yes - function 3-1-4 worked well too. Now I was working like a super user.... hehehehe. Now everything looks as it should be. There was a few vertical cuts in the closure boards that had to be adjusted afterwards but that was easy.

Yeah even though I and maybe others (hopefully my boss) consider me as a relative good user of Dietrichs, I can still learn. It is a big program and a very good one - but it takes time to learn the different tricks. I'd just wish that I had the newest version of Dietrichs - but even if I had money to buy one for my self it would be a problem for my colleagues in Lithuania if I had a new version and they had not...

• Hehehe - yeah that's allways the problem. You don't have time to learn things (or make developments of other kinds), when you are busy - and when you are not so busy, you can't afford it.

But yes - it is a biting itself in the tail problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!