Unable to start hardlock service

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I'm installing Dietrichs 10 to a co-worker's Windows 7 home premium 64 bit laptop in the hopes that he will be interested in buying a license. Installation proceeds smoothly until Windows configures Sentinel HASP Run Time. Message says:
    "Unable to start hardlock service with parameters 1119 5771. Error code: 48 5 595 577. "
    Then Windows compatibility assistant says: "This version of Windows requires all drivers to have a valid digital signiture."
    My laptop is the same and works fine.

• Hello Brian,

did you insert the hardlock before you installed the software? If yes, it could be necessary to uninstall the hardlock drivers taht Windows has installed automatically. Just look into the software list and uninstall everything called "hardlock*, HASP*, Sentinel* or similar". Then install the hardlock drivers from the DVD again (DVD:\HLinst\HASPusersetup). If this does not help come back to us please.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Hello Jens,
    Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I may have inserted the hardlock prematurely. I uninstalled the hardlock drivers on the Software list and installed the DVD drivers as you suggested. Still I get the same error messages.
    I uninstalled and deleted Dietrichs again, checked to turn off the virus program and installed everything again. Same result.
    My own laptop has the same OS and even the same manufacturer (ASUS). It installed from the same disc without a problem.My co worker has ITunes on his, and many games. This may not be an easy fix. Brian

• Hello Brian,

please set the user acoount settings in the control panel to the lowest security level. Then execute the HASPUserSetup with a right-click with the option "execute as administrator".

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Brian,

we never had this type of message and we do not have a good idea how to solve the problem.
    Did you try to start our program? Does it start with the message that there is no hardlock?

Best regards,
    Joe

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hello Joe
    I can launch the program and it will give me the standard error message that no hardlock is found after I try to open a position on the project administration page. Even before I launch when I install the USB hardlock Windows tells me the driver has failed to install. "Hardlock USB 1.02 -no driver found"
    I've discovered that there are several Windows updates that have failed their install many times and that his virus program is has been expired for a year. I will advisel my friend to work with the trial version until he cleans up his computer. Brian

• There are free virus protection softwares out there. He should search for one and use that, if cost is an issue.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!