Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I have a drawing in D-Cad2D in feet and inches. I need to export the file DXF for the recipient. After I export the file, I import the dxf file in VectorWorks to verify the information. All dimensions come in inches (example 136.25) I need to show dimensions in feet and inches and see just what I see In my D-Cad2D file. The only solution I have found is to delete all the dimensions and re-dimension the whole drawing and export dxf from my cad program VectorWorks. Which is no fun time-consuming and could lead to many errors. Please advise.

Kayaker

• Now what? I 've exported dxf drawings before and didn't have this problem using the exact same procedures based on my first post. Now I have a problem! Please advise.

Thanks!
    Kayaker

• I export to DXFs quite a bit, and, have found that exporting "dimensions" can be problematic. When I export a DXF into AutoCAD, for example, it will follow the base units of the entire drawing file. This is normally through 1-06-1 or similar in D-CAM or "roof areas" and things like that in the roof module. I then will "match properties" to a normal feet-in dim style in AutoCAD that I have already set up, and, the units normally convert / follow along.

My recollection is DXFs do not include "units" as part of the data saved in the file, just locations/coordinates of each element. I looked briefly at a few DXF files I have, and, could not find an entry that was associated with scale. (DXFs are text files, so you can view / edit them manually...)

-Joe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!