Convert dwg drawing to older version.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

Can one of you convert this drawing to version 2010 or earlier? Because my Cad-program cannot open it, if it is saved as a too new AutoCad version. The customer is not working with this architect more, so maybe she cannot get the drawing in another version.

Oh - extension .dwg is not allowed, so I cannot attach the file. ;)

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hmmm - ok I try. :) WinRar Zip archive?? For some reason my 7zip does not appear to work anymore, not sure why. Should have a look at it sometime, when I have time.

• Thank you very much for the help. :)

Can you delete the attachment, so it is not available for others? I have downloaded it.

• One question: Is it possible to use the "layout" sheets, to insert into Dietrichs or it has to be from model space?

So if I want to have just 1st floor and save it as dxf, to import to Dietrichs, can I:
    - Delete all sheets, so just layout sheet for 1st floor is left and then use that.
    - Or maybe I have to work only in model space and delete all the drawings that is not 1st floor, then save to dxf to import to Dietrichs.
    ??

• Offizieller Beitrag

Only the model space can be imported in Dietrich's. Layouts are only kind of a view port onto the model. So to only import the 1st floor, the model has to be reduced accordingly and then saved.

• Ok - that was also something like that I was thinking. But I was not sure if maybe a layout could be imported. But I assume that if I delete everything in the model space then the layouts perhaps would be empty also.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!