Empty project.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I just today realized that one of my projects appears empty in Dietrichs. But in the folder containing the files for the project, everything seems to be there. I also tried to copy all files from a backup, from as long ago as the backup goes (December 2 - I finished the project at September 20 and haven't touched it since). But this backup looks the same.

I upload the packed project (from the backup). Ok - I can't upload it (too big file size and "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 50". Not sure if I can do something about that.

But what could I look for to repair the project?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

In your forum profile you can delete old upload files and then you can upload you actual project.
    Without the project we cannot do anything.
    Perhaps you can uplaod the project on another file server and send a download file to our support.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Ok - I have cleaned my old uploads. So I try again. Aaah ok still can't max. size: 20 - but this is 21+... :) But ok, I have sent it in e-mail to the support.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!