.bld files, can anyone convert to dxf?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• If someone gives me some .bld files, from the program Envisioneer, can anyone here convert them to dxf, so I can use them in Dietrichs???? He also sent me a .bim file (with the same drawings), in case that is better.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• No body?? I hope someone can convert these files to dxf. It would be helpful. Otherwise I'd have to draw the house from scratch, more or less guessing the measurements, and then adjust until my drawings are how he wanted it - before I can start to calculate an offer for his project.

• I think the main problem is that he is using a free version of Envisioneer. Now I have installed Envisioneer to see what fish it is. But it is a little strange that he can only make these strange file formats - even for a free trial or free software, I would expect to be able to make at least PDF files. "Original" PDF drawing files, I can convert to DXF with my ProgeCad program. Another option is to ask him to use programs like Roomsketcher or Sketchup, as it might give us more options and make it easier for me to get drawing files, I can use in Dietrichs, so I can calculate an offer for his house. Probably Sketchup would be the best.

• Offizieller Beitrag

With a pdf-maker-software you should be able to create a pdf-file from every program that gives you the option to print a drawing. With option "keep original size" you can use the pdf to create a dxf-file that is "kind of" correct.
    Or you can save the pdf as a grafic file (jpeg, png, bmp) and import it onto your drawing in Dietrich's. Then you can draw on top of the picture.

Grüße aus Neubiberg,

Florian Strauß - Dietrich's Technology GmbH

3D-CAD/CAM-Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau und Ingenieurholzbau

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!