Saving pictures from OpenGL - suggestion.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello!

I have a suggestion for future updates: When you want to save a picture from OpenGL it should be possible to have a function "save-as" where you can choose destination of the picture, file format (jpeg, etc.).

Now if I save a picture, I don't know where is the picture, and the fileformat is .png (if I remember). So I have been using "screen shots" and cropping the picture in a picture program.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi Thorvald

The picture is always saved, as you say as a png, and is always located in the particular project directory you are working in.

I agree it would be useful to be able to chose what format the picture is. It would also be useful to see what images have already been saved when you create a new one.

I hope this will be part of a future update............Joachim.........???

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi Rob,
    it would also be useful, when you save a new picture, the program creates automaticly a new number for the picture ;)

Es grüßt der Doug

• Zitat

it would also be useful, when you save a new picture, the program creates automaticly a new number for the picture

Hi Doug

Absolutely....I don't know why this stoage is not handled in the same way as any other storage, with the next sequential number being used and all previoulsy used ones being shown in the dialogue box.

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Automatic sequential numbers for the pictures? Well that is not what I wanted. Because a number doesn't say much about the picture. I really would like a "save as" function, where you see the directory you are saving the picture into, and where jpeg t.ex. is standard. ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

png makes better (lossless) quality of screenshots than jpg. That's o.k.
    That ugly thing with the filenames is already in the wishlist for a long time, so please do change it :pray:

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

• Hello Thorvald,
    I think you want a name for your pictures like: look from left or something like that, it´s a pretty good idea, only numbers doesn´t tell so much ;)
    Sorry for my english, I hope you know what I mean :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Es grüßt der Doug

• Hello Doug!

That is exactly something like that I mean! Or for example "house with vertical facadeboards", "house with horizontal boards"...

We understand each other completely! ... :)

Well .png, .jpeg etc. doesn't matter so much - if .png is better quality, then it's fine for me. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!