Post Process/Machine Problems

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi again ;)

I have a few problems when processing jobs, most importantly shorter pieces not being processed correctly (or at all).

In a job like the one shown here, the smaller jacks usually end up either as lengths of timber, or maybe it will put the compound cut on, but not the birdsmouth/rafter foot (or vice versa).

This happens with fairly large pieces too (up to around 700mm), not just tiny ones. The K2 will machine these parts (albiet with some waste, which we dont mind) because I end up programming them manually and running them, it just seems that somewhere along the way they get ignored :?

Is there a setting somewhere where I can tell the post process create them regardless?

I've had a look at the machine settings in DIMAS - but I dont want to mess about with it blindly.

Cheers,

Lee.

::::EDIT::::

Obviously I've checked that the parts are correct within Dietrichs and they are always correct - and they are produced in exactly the same way as the neighbouring jacks which turn out just fine.

:::: ::::

• Please take a look in DIMAS in Edit --> DIMENS. What values are given in length: min/max

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jens Krause

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jens had the right idea. Piesces smaler then the min. value in the menu 'DIMENS.' don't get processes. Just enter a new value for 'length - min:', smaler the your smalest piece.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Thank you both, figured it would be somthing like that - I just didnt want to go in without checking and totally bust it #-o

Should save me a lot of grief :face_with_tongue:

Cheers,

Lee.

[ Insert Funny Sig Here ]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!