Shoulder connection posts to two beams - problem!?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Thorvald,

in the actual Beta_6 it is no longer possible to create 2 beam connections with 1 end of a post. Creating one is o.k., when connecting the second, then the first one is deleted immediately by the program. And that is the way the program usually works.

• So what you are really saying is that in the future I cannot do this kind of structure!????? :? Not even with the explode method??

I really wonder why Dietrich will go a step back in stead of going two steps forward! Am I the only person in the world who would like to make this kind of beams over doors and windows?? I think that solution is common?

I don't like that software limits my solutions and force me to do other solutions!!

Well what you are saying is that I have to think about other solutions for future projects ](*,) One way could be a box - see picture. Hmmm strange - I thought that anything would be possible with Dietrichs! :cry:

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Well I have found other examples of where a 1 post to two beams shoulder connection would be usefull - so to me this debate is not finished. I would still like it to be possible in a better way than today.

• Hi Thorvald,

In Dicam use MOS Set 6-2 to select the wall or floor you want to work on.

If the beams have been extented (cut) to the correct length use the Notch function 3-8-4 and you can create as many notches as you need.
    With D-CAM you are able to do almost anything.
    Try it out

Wil

• Maybe almost anything is possible in D-cam - but it is not easy, and it is not what I would like. Wall design is such a nice program, very easy to use - so I would like these things to be possible in wall design, without the need of using MOS, exploding etc. :grinning_squinting_face:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!