member's homepage

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Ha, ha :lol: well besides of wood houses that website represent another of my interests. I don't yet have a website of my own and recently I have retired from the team at this website about dvd-recorders etc.

But yes - maybe I should have a website of my own where I can share my interest in wooden houses. But I don't know how to make such a website and with what provider. It should be free or at least very cheap - and it should be easy to create a nice website.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• What about designing a webpage - is it like graphical user interface like making dokuments in Word??

The next thing is that I should make the website in both Danish and English - double work. :roll:

• Zitat von Der_Planer

Webspace is not too expensive, so don't take a "free" one with hundreds of sparkling banners. A .de-domain with 500 MB you can get for 1 Euro/month, first setup may cost about 20 Euro. I think this would be available in Denmark too :)

Moin Planer
    Ich schreib mal in deutsch dazwischen. Lass doch mal höhren wie das ist mit deiner`` ein Euro Nummer und zwanzig für den Einstieg``. Das wäre wohl was für uns. ;)

• This "silverbird" only sell space and a webaddress, as far as I can see. Do they also have integrated a program that you use to design your webpage or did you buy one seperately?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm using Microsoft Frontpage, and it works fine. As a home user I only need a little fraction of all it's mighty functions. Perhaps you can get an older version for very small money, and even this can do much more than you need.

Here is a little choice of Webeditors:
    MS Frontpage
    Fusion
    GoLive
    Dreamweaver
    Namo Webeditor
    HoTMetal

You should also have a picture editor or some tools for converting, cutting, resizing...
    And sometimes it is not too bad to know something about html-language.

• Ok - I have seen now, that many or some webdomain providers in Denmark also provide a website program to design and write a website.

• There is also a open source web authoring system called NVU.
    I haven't done too much with this yet but if I find the time ... :? .
    Anyway it looks good to me and is worth beeing considered.

NVU

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

• Offizieller Beitrag

No Markus, I'm sorry. Don't waste your time with this software. I use Namo Webeditor and you get version 5.5 for some few Euros at ebay. You will have much more fun with it.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!