CAD Link for Master Builder

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello forum,

I am looking for any information that I might find about Dietrich's interface with an inventory and account, costing program called Master Builder. The company that I am employeed by has asked me to look into a third party software called CAD Link to help Dietrich's translate the output from the project data module into this Master Builder program. The sales person for the CAD Link software claimed that he had never seen his product work with Dietrich's, but had heard of Dietrich's and was sure that it would work no problem. ;) I think that its more of a AutoCAD based program, but I thought that I would throw it out on the forum to see what the consence was about third party software to translate project data.

I appreciate any input.

Rick

Rochelle Hill

Burlington, WA. USA. 360.941.7976 - rhill225@msn.com

Dietrich's User since 2006

36 years of design experience:

Specializing In Modular, Off-Site, Pre-fab, Design for Manufacturing, BIM, Digital Twin, CAD/CAM

• Hi rhill225,

it would be good to know which file formats these programs can import.

Our program can export the following data formats:

-DXF or 3D-DXF from the construction program
    -*.csv from the project data program (material lists and dimension takeoff)
    -text files in a special format (DSA) for the dimension takeoff

We also have an own module for costing and quoting with the possibility to import/export in GAEB-format.

Please contact your local salesman to find out what is the best solution for you.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• According to our Master Builder input and program users...the Master Builder program will read *.csv files, which means that it will read the output directly from the project data program of Dietrich's. No third party software required...sorry CAD link you get the boot! :cry: Thanks Jen! You have helped shore up the confidence and justification of Dietrich's in this application. :lol:

Sold on Dietrich's
    Rick

Rochelle Hill

Specializing In Modular, Off-Site, Pre-fab, Design for Manufacturing, BIM, Digital Twin, CAD/CAM

• Woops make that Thanks JENS...sorry

Rick

Rochelle Hill

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have an edit button in the right upper corner of each of your posts.

To your data transfer problem:
    The order of the fields in the csv file is the same as the order of the columns in your material lists. The order of the columns in the material list can be changed in the project data program.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Thank Joe!

I will try to save space and posts by editing my post rather than re-posting. Nice to see you have your Christmas decorations up. Tis the season!

Rick

Rochelle Hill

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Rick,

you do not have to save space and posts but I thought that you did not know about the edit button. A lot of people do not see or realise it.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!