The statik module

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Where can I find in the Structural Calculations program of Dietrich's the steps by which the program calculate. I want to know if there is a calculation breviary. And maybe, if is not to much, a tutorial for this module, I have one but it's in german. :pray:

Thank you

Brasov(Kronstadt), Romania
    Dietrich's v6.01

• folosesti programul Dietrich's ?
    Eu locuiesc in Italia si lucrez in domeniul constructiilor , mai exact constructii in lemnn . Montajele le fac in baza acestui program care , trebuie sa recunosc , e al avanguardia..

• I'm not sure if it's available, yet. Check with your salesman, he will be the best one to give you information about this module.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• As far as I know it is for now only available in German. Later it will be available for a wider span of countries. That is how I understood it. Until now you will also only find information about the program under the German language version of Dietrich webpage.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

The software is available in german, englisch, italien, french.
    You get informations at http://www.dc-statik.com but you are right that there is not much english information until now. We are working on that.
    The bigger problem will be the rules the program is calculating with. Currently we have the rules for germany, austrria, swizerland and italy.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Well - to apply the program for a wider span of countries rules´, is of course quite a job. Making the program for Eurocodes could perhaps be easier - but there would still be a need to adjust for national annexes. This could be something that is up to the user to input (factors for loads and load combination). But then there are basic nature loads - snow and wind - and that is very different from country to country - so I can understand if it will take a while to implement it. - In Norway up to 800 kg/m2 and in Spain none? But I will look forward to it - I like the idea and concept of this type of structural calculation software.

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is what we are doing. We use the Eurocode and we include the national annexes. We did that for germany, austria, swizerland and italy and we will go on with other countries (some day).
    This is not a thing a normal user will be able to do. To get all the information is a hard job and the hardest job is to create all the load combinations you have to calculate. This is what our program does.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• A normal user (i.e. with a structural engineering education or alike) should be able to retrieve such information. But of course it is not easy. If I got a project to be built in Portugal, then it would be difficult to retrieve the necessary information. So to have structural engineering program, where all this work have already been done for you and you basically just choose country, is of course number one, the best solution.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!