D-Cad 2D free version, how much can it do?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello!

I want to ask how much the free version of D-Cad 2D can do. Example: I work in Dietrichs and I want somebody else to do the production drawings. So when I am finished with for example a house, I can save the drawings as I normally do. Then this other person have only installed D-Cad free version, and he can read my drawings and make production drawings ready for the production line. Is that possible?

Another possibility is that I extract the drawings to DXF, so he can use AutoCad to make the production drawings.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

With the free version it's not possible to do that. You can start the free D-cad in 2 different modes:
    - in viewer mode: you can open full version plans, but there are only very few tools available, only those, you need for remarks.

- in construction mode: you have full function of PlanCad (except dxf exchange), but it writes an other file format.

As result, you cannot work together with free and full version, but for learning purpose it's excellent :grinning_squinting_face:

• So if it should be that way of it, we would need to buy the commercial version of D-CAD? (or of course the Dietrichs program).

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes you are right. You should buy the D-CAD to work with the plans of the construction modul.

The free version is made to use it as viewer or as learning software.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!