Update a position with drawings?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Yeeaahh, Der_planer - I have already found out, that to find the actual drawings in plf, and zip them and send them, would be ok solution.

And yes if I take all drawings, the file is big because half of the drawings contains pictures of the elements.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• OK - it seems to work quite well when she sends drawings to me for check, and I send drawings to her with comments.

Next: I am finished to work t.ex. with walls for a house and I want to send this position to her, so she can make production drawings of these walls. I have taken out ground plans and wall drawings in the Dietrichs construction software. with function 1-01-6 for walls. Is this saved in the position?

So all I have to do is to send the packed position to her, and when she makes drawings, she will be able to insert the images on the drawings?

• No one can answer the above question??

Another question could be: Can I send just drawings to her? I mean, she make a new project in Dietrich, but this project is empty - no constructions or anything. I send her only the drawings, and when se put the drawings in the project folder, so when she opens PlanCad, she can work with the drawings??

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!