Update installation.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Finally I took the time to install my new 6.02 on my desktop computer. I choose update installation in order to update from 5.04. In settings and paths, most path refer to version 5 - why? And version 5.04 icons on the desktop and the program is still there. Why is it not replaced with 6.02??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi Thorvald,

when you install Dietrich's, you have three options:

-New installation: Installs a new Dietrich's Version with Standard settings, independently from your other installations.

-Parallel installation: Installs a new Dietrich's Version, parallely to your old versions, with your personal settings from one of the older versions.

-Update installation: Updates one of your older Versions to a newer version, keeping the personal settings of the older version. The older version is replaced.

Your questions indicate that you should have made a "Parallel" installation instead of an "Update" installation.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• I made an update installation - but perhaps the result looks like an parallel installation?? Why?

• Offizieller Beitrag

When you make a parallel installation, you have 2 versions on your PC.
    After an update installation there is only one version there.

The update is made in the directory of the first version, no path names are changed. If you want to have "everything correct", just rightclick the "D"-icon and rename it to the next version number (change only the shown info, not the path).

Be happy! :)

• I am happy ;) - but on my desktop I have icons for Project data and Dietrichs for both for 5.04 and 6.02. But on the C-drive there is only one Dietrichs folder "Dietrichs05" So maybe everything is ok - and I can delete the 5.04 icons on my desktop, and make no other changes??

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!