Some simple words...

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

... handwritten on a christmas postcard.
    Seven names of thankful people on the card.
    A warm piece of clothing with a D on the front and back side, wrapped in a paper envelope.

I can tell you, you touched my heart!
    Nobody else than my wife saw the 2 little tears of joy in my sparkling eyes when I was reading your words.

Thank you my friends, for giving me this wonderful feeling! :wub:

• Hello Planer,
    I think, you absolutly deserve this, no matter what time it is, you are there with a good and competent comment :applause: :applause: :applause:

Es grüßt der Doug

• Absolutely......

German or English, you are always ready to help or share ideas.

I am very grateful for your help, so thanks.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi Planer,

Thanks again for all your support and input on the forum! We all appreciate it very much.

Your original card has quite a story behind it. Wil had purchased a very special card for you in Canada and brought it to Germany with him. We all signed it over dinner. During this time I looked across the table to see your special card was in flames :exclamation_mark: It had somehow tipped onto the candle and was creating quite the smoke show in the middle of the restaurant. Simon quickly came to the rescue and managed to distinguish the flames. I got the feeling that our server was not overly impressed with us while opening the window to ventilate the smoke. We were still planning to give you this, now very original card as the signatures were still readable. The sad part of this whole story was the card somehow mysteriously vanished. Shortly after dinner we were in our room and could not find the card. Wil went back to check the restaurant but it was no where to be found. I think our server may have disposed of it in retaliation of our previous event. :smiling_face_with_horns:

Well that is the story of your original Canadian card. I am glad to see you still enjoyed the German version.

Thanks again,

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Jason,

it's a wonderful idea and an interesting story. :)

There must be another part of the story: I'd like to know, why this parcel was coming to me with sender address "Weinmann GmbH / St.Johann-Lonsingen"?
    I never had contact with this company. :question_mark: :roll:

• Hi Planer,

As part of our trip we spent four days at the Weinmann factory and it was convenient for Wil to mail the package from the Weinmann office.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!