Special sections in material database.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi - and happy New Year! :)

Is it possible to define a section in material database like a concrete hollow core slab?? How to tell the material database, that I want these holes / channels in the slab? see also attached picture, where the holes are made by using intersecting volumes.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Do I just define the holes with coordinates, as if they where a single section - and then the program automatic understand that this is a hole in the section??

• If I use DiCam's library I cannot use the items as beams in wall and ceiling design - is that correct?

• Then I would prefer to have the items in the material database. I would also like to put armature into the material database, and it is possible, but problematic with small diameters because the distance between coordinates are getting too small.

• Hi Thorvald,

you need to enter the coordinates of the outline clockwise and enter the coordinates of the hollows counter-clockwise. Then it should work.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Continued from what I say about armature. It would be convenient if it was possible to make round items and then the program it self calculates the coordinates. In dicam it is possible to make round bars (rods) at any diameter. But in wall and ceiling design rods have a square section. Is there any way to create round bars in wall and ceiling design. Is it possible to create a rod in Dicam, and somehow transfer it to wall or ceiling design.

How I can solve this? Or maybe Dietrichs developers can create armature items for use in the material database - or maybe somebody have already done that? It would be excellent if the armature then was having the correct surface texture of kamsteel. And also the possibility to put in the walls ore ceilings bended armature - this could maybe also be predefined in the program based on what diameter armature you choose, and then you can choose if you want L-bended U-bended or even bended in 4 corners.

• I created some diameters in the database - how did you do that? Can you create any diameter you want - also small diameters??

• Ahaaaa aaaaaaahhhaaaaaa ....... :grinning_squinting_face: You are so clever Der_Planer!! :) It is a pleasure to know you (even we did not meet). How could I oversee that "profiles"..... #-o

• Unfortunately I lost 1 days work, while working with this. The holes in the hollow core slabs, I had made manually with intersection volumes against steel tubes (I have not yet put them in the material database). And I had finished to put armature in 8 deck elements, when the program crashed and when I opened it again I was not asked if I want to recover from auto save files - and there was only basement floor - 1st. floor that I was working with, was gone.

The reason for this I guess is that circular items are relative "heavy" for the model?? One thing that might be a issue is the number of segment lines? In general I have used 20 segments for my armature. Maybe I should go down to 10 or 12.

Another option - that I will do now - is that I will have a position with the house model. (Luckily I had copied the house model into another position, when I finished the raw model, because I have two houses that are nearly equal). Then I can have positions, from where I make production drawings of max. 5 concrete elements with armature, if it is hollow core slabs, and maybe 10 if they are massive wall or deck elements. I think I can still manage to have the concrete project for these 2 houses ready for production on Monday, which was my goal. But to loose 1 days work - aaauuuuch... :frowning_face:

• - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm - never work with lines or edges shorter than 1 mm........

Maybe I remember it now... :grinning_squinting_face: So it is because circular items are relative heavy - especially if they are made from many segment lines - in Dietrichs as well as in other Cad software???

• Hi. When I make the profile for a hollow core slab - then can I specify it as a panel or do I have to specify it as a beam or it does not matter? Because as a panel it will have all the benefits - like automatic cutting around ceiling outline, holes etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!