Dimension take off.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you mean the dimension take off areas or the dimension take offs itself?
    The dimension take off areas help you to switch on or off the dimensions you see in the dimension take off. The dimension take off itself produces a list of data of your project. Just open the different parts of the beam and you will see the values given in the dimension take off.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Ok, thanks, I understand now.

About material list take off, it seems like you have to make take off for walls, then for ceilings and then for roofs etc. Is it possible to take off a material list for a entire position?

A thing that is a bit unnecessary, is that the program t.ex. takes 47x200 and 200x47 as two different timber sizes. Then you have to "manually" calculate the total amount of 47x200, that you need.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Thorvald,

it is not possible to create a take off list for the whole position. You have to do it in groundplan, ceiling area and roof calculation.

You can change the section size when you edit the list. Therefor you have to highlight the line and use the function 'Columns - Change Section Size'.

Viele Grüße,
    Andreas Buck (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausdindustrie

• An another solution to having 47x200 or 200x47 is to create one correct one 47x200 and when inserting into the model rotate it to the other position.

In the below screen capture, I created one timber 47x200 and inserted it at the 0.0.0 at corner one. Then I rotated it 90° and inserted it using corner one again at the top of the first beam...
    Now the list should be right that I have two beams 47x200....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!